vncdotool is a command line VNC client and library, this release, moderizes to use Python3, adds type hinting, support for Apple Remote Desktop, IPv6.
Huge thanks to @pmhahn for single handedly driving conversion to modern Python3, as well as cleaning up a ton of outstanding issues.
- [BREAKING] drop python 2.x support, thanks @pmhahn
- Use built-in Unittest and mock for testing
- PEP-484 type hinting, thanks @pmhahn
- Doc improvements, thanks @luke-jr, @pmhahn, @samiraguiar
- Test for byte handling, thanks @ponty, refs #177
Internal implementation of DES replaced by PyCrotodomeX
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), thanks @andywgrant, @pmhahn
- Support for pseudo-encoding LastRec, thanks @pmhahn
- Support for Extended QEMU Key Events, thanks @pmhahn
Support IPv6 addresses for server connection, thanks @pmhahn
- Bugfix, use configured log outputs over stdout, thanks @pevogam
- Bugfix, handle invalid password, thanks @dozysun
- Bugfixes for loggingproxy, thanks @joachimmetz, @pmhahn, @guicho271828